Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Lesson in Romance with Sara Baldi


Name: Sara Baldi
City: Gatineau (Quebec)
Date: July 15th 2012

1. What book(s) are you reading currently?
 I’m reading The Promise by Jessica Sorensen. It’s the 4th book from the Fallen Star Series. I really enjoy that series because there’s so much supernatural aspects. There’s always lots of action, new and intriguing things to learn. After that series ends, she creates a spin-off series called the Lost Souls. It’s nice to know that the characters will be able to go onto another series.


 2. If you were a mythical being, which would you like to be and why?
 I would be either a Witch or a Faerie. I can’t decide between both.
I love magic and I love the look of the faeries.


3. What subject matter is your favorite to photograph, and why?
 I really enjoy personal work. To me, that relates to emotions, whether it’s a place, a person, or a thing. I want to try out a Self-Portraits series soon regarding Self-Esteem. I also love Portraits, if I had my own business that’s what I’d be shooting.

4. Spike or Angel? Why?
 It’s hard to choose… I enjoyed Spike’s dark and twisted humor. He was sexy in his
own way, but I’d have to choose Angel.
 He was way more good looking, had a really
interesting past and then he even had his own show!

5. If you were asked to be a photographer for a major wildlife magazine, which animal would you be most excited to photograph?
I wouldn’t want to photograph wildlife in the first place… but if I had to choose an animal it would be Cats.

6. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
Well, I’m from Gatineau, so the places I like are: Scores, St-Hubert, Chenoys, Luxx Deli and La Station.

7. Describe your perfect vacation.
 If I could have a real vacation soon, I’d love to travel to Disney World again. This time, I’d like to go with my boyfriend, on a romantic getaway. I loved Disney as a little girl and I still do! I like vacations where there’s entertainment and fun stuff to do.

8. There are many ways to make wishes (ie: pennies in a fountain). What are some ways you make wishes?
 My wishes are more like my hopes & dreams. I have many ways to find out if they will come true. I do Tarot Readings, I have an Angel Predictions book and I recently saw a Medium to get some answers to my questions.

9. What has been your most enjoyable photography project so far?
 Honestly, I’ve really enjoyed creating my Digital Scrapbooks. It wasn’t something I did for school or anyone else; it was for my mom & me. You can read more about it on my Tumblr blog and see the Covers.


10. What is your favorite cereal?
 Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berries
 

 Eevee Asks: "Do you haz  book recommendations for those who like romantic novels?"
Yes. I can tell you my favorite YA Fantasy Romance books. Series: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, House of Night by P.C. & Kristen Cast, Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Fallen by Lauren Kate, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, Parallel by Claudia Lefeve (Travelers series), Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls series) and Ethereal by Addison Moore (Celestra series). You can also find more books on my Goodreads page.

11. Do you have any fun photography projects you are going to be working on in the near future?
I want to do a series of Self-Portraits. It’s about issues I’ve had this past year. The subject matter relates to Self-Esteem. I’d like to mix photographs with words. It would be a sort of personal journaling project. I just need to work up the courage to get started on this first.
(We believe in you! Don't be shy. There are thousands of people who would benefit from such a project ^_^ )

If you'd like to know more about Sara's projects take a gander at the following links!
http://sarabaldi.tumblr.com/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6710971-sara
http://darkduchess4.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment